Over recent years, the on-going financial crisis, together with the excessive amount of legislation issued, has immensely affected businesses operating in Greece. Our business law practice focuses on understanding your business objectives and provides prompt and commercially oriented legal advice.
Amongst others, our business law practice possesses extensive experience in:
- Advising on the Greek law requirements for setting up any type of company.
- Drafting and amending Articles of Association and other company documents.
- Pursuing the legal process for the collection of commercial debt quickly and successfully.
- Reviewing various commercial agreements (eg. loan, financing, assignment etc.) in light of the latest developments under Greek law.
- Addressing compliance issues.