Our residence permit practice has successfully assisted numerous foreign clients in obtaining various types of residence permits in Greece. From Greek golden visas to student residence permits, we assist our foreign clients live, work and reunite with their families in Greece.
Sarakinos Law team consists of highly trained and experienced lawyers, notaries and accountants, enabling us to offer comprehensive, οne-stop-shop residence permit services. Whether you are an individual or a business, we possess the know-how and the professional integrity to provide end-to-end immigration legal services, assisting our foreign clients to navigate through the intricacies of Greek law and the rigorous administrative processes for obtaining residence permits for a multitude of reasons (work, studies, family reunion, humanitarian grounds, victim status, asylum seekers) legally and successfully.
Recent highlights of our immigration practice:
- Advising and assisting non-EU real estate investors and their families in obtaining permanent residence permits in Greece, enabling passport-free movement across the EU/Schengen Area, in return for investments on property with minimum value EUR 250,000 or 500,000.
- Advising third-country nationals on available residence permit options and successfully applying for over 10 residence permits for various purposes.
- Assisting HNWIs in obtaining permanent residence permits in Greece in exchange for a minimum investment on term bank deposits with minimum value EUR 400,000.
- Representing a Mexican national before national courts and administrative authorities, drafting and submitting motions and documents, on an appeal against a negative decision for granting him asylum issued by the competent administrative authority.
- Representing a Lebanese national for signing, submitting and registering his cohabitation agreement for the purposes of acquiring residence permit in Greece as member of a Greek national’s family.
Mr. Petros Athanasopoulos leads our immigration practice.